CMS FOOD BANK
Serving Cobble Hill, Mill Bay and Shawnigan Lake a registered non-profit since 1983
Help With Hunger By Donating Today!
Need Help ?
Reach out to us:
2740 Lashburn Road Mill Bay, BC V0R 2P1
Comments or questions are welcome.
Make an Impact
Food hampers are available once a month
Our Food Bank is open for Hampers Tuesdays from 9 to 2 pm
When you come down to the Food Bank, please bring the following:
- Identification for you and your dependents. For example, if you’re a mother of two, you need to bring both your and your two children’s identification.
- Proof of residence in the Cobble Hill, Mill Bay or Shawnigan Lake area.
- Acceptable identification: Any government issued ID. We also accept pay stubs, social assistance stubs. Please bring something with your name on it.
- We encourage you to bring your own reusable bags to carry your groceries away with you!
Christmas Hampers Dates 2023
Between December 5 – 21 2023
Tuesday December 5 9am-2pm
Thursday December 7 9am-2pm
Tuesday December 12 9am-2pm
Thursday December 14 9am-2pm
Tuesday December 19 9am-2pm
Thursday December 21 LAST DAY!
Thank You to Our Partners & Sponsors
Christmas Hampers for Families, Couples and Singles
HOW DO I APPLY?
1. Are residents of Cobble Hill, Mill Bay, Malahat or Shawnigan Lake
2. We require Care Cards for each eligible child of your family
3. Have two pieces of identification with your current Address (Driver’s License, bills from Telus, Cable, etc)
New clients can call 250-743-5242 to make an appointment.